Horak Attorneys at Law takes the protection of our users´ personal data as a number one priority. The processed personal data has been confidentially secured following the latest and most advanced security protocols.
This data protection declaration is made in order to inform you about the purpose and legal basis of the collection, storage and use of your personal data. Additionally, our users are herewith informed about their legal rights regarding the processing of the above-mentioned data.
- Name and contact details of the Responsible Party for the Data Processing
- Name and contact details of the Data Protection Officer
- Data processing by accessing our website
- Data processing in case of registration to our Newsletter or Contact Form Application
- Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
- Cookies and Data Processing
- Data Processing through Tracking Measures
- Data Processing through Social Media Plug-Ins
- Users Rights
- Right of Objection
- Data Security at Horak Attorneys at Law mbB
I. Name and contact details of the Responsbile Party for the Data Processing – Horak Attorneys at Law mbB
For the purpose of processing and elaboration of the data is the following Law Firm responsible:
horak Attorneys at Law mbB
30159 Hanover (Headquarters)
Tel: +49 (0) 511 357 356 0
Fax: +49 (0) 511 357 356 29
The data protection officer of Horak Attorneys at Law is available under the following e-mail address:
horak Attorneys at Law
Data Protection Officer – Attorney at Law Mrs. Julia Ziegeler
By accessing our website, access data are automatically collected and stored until automated deletion. This access data include the page accessed, the name and URL of the specific clicked pages, date and time of the call, IP address of the user, referrer URL, browser details, operating system of the computer, the name of the access provider, data volume and notification of accessing server. The access data will be used to ensure a smooth and functional use of our websites. In addition, the access data will serve for the evaluation of our system security and stability and other administrative purposes. The legal basis for the processing of data is regulated by Art.6 Para. I Sentence 1f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest aims to the above-mentioned data collection. We do not use the data collected for the purpose of interfering with our users activities.
IV. Data processing in case of registration to our Newsletter or Contact Form Application – Horak Attorneys at Law
Users of our website have the possibility to register to our Newsletter by inserting their email address and also to get in touch with us via Contact Form. In both cases, an e-mail address and other voluntarily provided personal data will be collected, stored and used for the above mentioned purposes. This collection of data is regulated under Art.6 Para.1 Sentence 1a DSGVO. After the completion of the respective request, the data in question will be automatically deleted. A registration for our Newsletter is available at any time. For a cancellation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The granted consent for the processing of your personal data can be revoked at any time. However, the legitimacy of the processing of data that took place before the revocation will not be affected.
We only disclose the concerned data to third parties if the user expressly agrees or if the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise of defense of legal claims and there is no overriding interest in the non-disclosure.
The tracking measures listed below and used by our law firm are regulated under Art. 6 Para1 Sentence 1f DSGVO. With these tracking measures, we want to ensure an efficient design and the continuous optimization of our websites. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
a.) Google Analytics
For the purpose of optimization and modernization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; „Google“). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The data generated by the cookies will accordingly been purposely used. The cookies help us collect general information such as:
- Browser type / version,
- Used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request.
These are transmitted to a Google Server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports on the website activity and to provide other related services. Nonetheless, the above-mentioned data will be utilized for the purpose of market research and to optimize the design of our website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law.
Other Google data connected to the user person will not emerge from this collection of information. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that a name-assignment is not possible (IP Masking). You can prevent the enabling of cookies by accordingly setting your browser; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully reachable. In addition, you may prevent the collection of data by downloading and installing the Browser-Add-On.
b.) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to be able to improve our website, collect the data for statistically purposes and evaluate this latter, we use Google Conversion Tracking. Thereby a cookie will be set from Google Adwords into your computer, in order to enable the connection to our website through a Google Ad. Each Adwords-user will receive a different cookie. It is not possible to keep track of the cookies of the Adwords users via other websites. The information gathered using the conversion cookies are used to generate conversion tracking. The Adwords clients are able to learn the number of users that has clicked on the same page. However, further information concerning the identification of the users can not be collected nor visualized by the client. If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the required setting of a cookie – for example, by changing your browser setting that generally disable the automatic setting of the cookies –. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by blocking the cookies of the domain www.googleadservices.com.
Our website follows the provisions of Art. 6 Para.1 Sentence 1 f DSGVO on Plug-Ins, Social Network, Facebook and Twitter. The advertising purpose has to be regarded as legitimate interest in the sense of the DSGVO. The liability for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by the respective provider.
IX. User Rights
You have the right to:
- request information about your personal data processed by our law firm, in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can ask for information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipient in which your data has been stored, the planned period of storage, the right of cancellation, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the right to complain, the source of the data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, profiling or other meaningful information about other details;
- immediately demand for correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless it is required the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO;
- demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data – according to Art. 18 DSGVO – as far as the accuracy of the data is denied by you, or if the processing is unlawful, if you do not allow its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this latter in order to exercise or defend from a legal claims or if you have objected to the processing in accordance to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- receive your personal data collected by us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible person, in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO;
- revoke your given consent at any time, in accordance to Art.7 Para.3 DSGVO. As a result, the data processing based on this consent will not continue in the future;
- complain before a Supervisory Authority, in accordance to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the Supervisory Authority of your place of residence or work or our office.
As far as your personal data are used for justified interests – Art. 6 Para.1 Sentence 1f DSGVO – you have the right of objection against the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are appropriate reasons for this complaint.
If you are willing to proceed, or if you need more information about this topic, please inform us by sending an email at email@example.com.
We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that your computer is able to use. We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Note: An English translation is provided herein for mutual convenience. In the case of any dispute or discrepancy between the German and English texts, the German version shall be taken as most correct. [https://www.werberechtler.de/]